We are currently open, providing a full service of care to our patients, please make your appointment by phone.
- Payment can be made by card at your appointment time or in advance over the phone or by cash presented in a sealed plastic bag.
- Please leave all unnecessary items at home or in your car. We would rather you do not bring any over coats or bags. Keys can be placed in your small plastic bag.
- Bring your own pen, which can be left in the same plastic bag.
- Toilet facilities will not be available.
- When you arrive at the practice please knock gently on the front door where you will be welcomed by our meet and greet nurse. You will be asked to sanitise your hands with alcohol gel and you will immediately be escorted to the waiting room or to one of our surgeries.
- After treatment you will be asked to sanitise your hands again and then escorted to the front door to leave. This will enable social distancing to be maintained, and minimal contact with our surfaces in the building.
We have to assign different PPE tiers to different treatments. If you have come in for something simple, and it turns out to be something complicated, we may have to ask you to rebook for another appointment at a later date.
It is impossible for us to see patients who are currently suffering from the corona virus Covid-19, so if you have any of the classic symptoms, you must tell us in advance. Some of the symptoms are:-
- new persistent cough,
- high temperature,
- and loss of smell or taste.
If you have had the virus , you must have a negative test to prove you have recovered before you come and see us.
These conditions have been recommended to us by our governing bodies, and we hope to resume our “new normal” service to you as soon as is possible. If you have any concerns about any of these new procedures, then let us know.
New patients of all ages are always welcome at St Leonards Dental Practice. Our new patients are typically recommended by those who are already visiting the practice or by their own dentists seeking specialist treatment.
Our Dental Practice has been awarded the BDA accredited Good Practice Award. We also offer Denplan and Private Dental Care as well as being an NHS Practice.